Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MDA-Help Bail Me Out photo shoot

Many of you have already made a donation to the Muscular Dystrophy Association and I thank you very much. I am in 5th place at this point in online donations. Any help you can give will help bail me out of jail. Some of you would rather I stay in jail for a while. That's okay too!!
Here is the shot I created for this email campaign.

Below are some of the production shots and the full length version of the final shot. I set everything up, did test exposures and then used the self timer in the camera to make the exposure as I ran into place and posed. It was a lot of fun to do this and it I hope I can raise enough to be bailed out of jail next Tuesday!! If you would like to contribute click this link https://www.joinmda.org/09desertridge/eppyphotog



No comments: