Friday, March 19, 2010

Flat Patty!!






Those of you who have had children go through the schools here in Arizona over the past 20 years or have been there themselves might remember "Flat Stanley". He was a character that the student would color and cut out of heavy paper. "Flat Stanley" would then accompany you to the store, at play and on vacation. You would take pictures of FS and show them in class.
Well, this past week was St Patty's Day, I had a SPD party to go to where I needed to show some images of work that I had been doing recently. I decided to make a "Flat Patty" and take him to the supermarket with me as I found "Irish" related products to take photos of. Check out what I found in the supermarket and remember on St. Patty's Day everyone is Irish.

1 comment:

Mark Corby / MNM Pictures said...

Now that's THE spirit! LOL
Hope your Green Day was great!

Ciao,
Mark